The Best Hollywood Pranks Ever

Well, today is April Fools Day, so I thought, "Why not?" I would like to tell you that I'm super clever and noone can pull a fast one on me, but I'm human. Just like anybody else...


"Have you by any chance seen a wabbit around here? He looks just like you except he doesnt have a mustache or glasses"

 
So I did my research and found the ultimate pranks from Hollywood. I dare you to look me in the eye and tell me that you wouldn't fall for this...
 
 
THE MARKER- ON -YOUR -FACE -WHILE - YOU-SLEEP TRICK
As seen in: Friends With Benefits


"We are so gonna still be friends after this...minus the benefits"


I don't care who you are...this one never get's old (although I thoroughly enjoyed Justin Timberlake's comeback with the glow-in-the-dark marker). Keep your friends close, but don't you dare fall asleep around them. The reason this prank made it on the list is because of you have to be extra careful not to wake your victim too early.
 
 
 
HUGH NOT DRESSED, JACKMAN!
 
On the set of X-Men Origins-Wolverine, director Gavin Hood decided to play a practical joke on Aussie Hugh Jackman. Remember the scene in the movie where Wolverine breaks out of a testing facility after receiving adamantium implants?...
 
 
 
"Gyaaah! This water's freezin', mate!"
 
 
Well, what was supposed to happen on the set was that Hugh was supposed to exit the scene dressed in a skin-matching thong and probably head back to his trailer. Noone besides the film crew was supposed to see him running around half (we're being modest, here) naked. Instead, Gavin Hood called a huge crowd of people to see their favourite star in his birthday suit. When Jackman exited the scene, he was sursprised to see a large crowd of people cheering him on (probably for the wrong reasons).
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts